Monday, June 25, 2012

Missing Something?

I was talking with my good friend Jenny today and she asked a good question which I thought would be good to share with you all. She asked what she needed to to complete her language arts course that would not be covered in our Grammar class. I thought it was a great question and figured that some of you would like to know too. Our class will cover grammar, writing (essay and report), literature and literary analysis, and a very little bit of vocabulary. To complete your language arts at home you will need a spelling program (if you're into that ;) and a vocabulary program. Personally, I'm still looking for my perfect spelling curriculum, but I really like Wordly Wise or Vocabu-Lit (both available through Rainbow Resource) for vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment