Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello Parents

Welcome to the CCK Middle School History and English blog! I am writing this blog for all of you parents and students to serve as a place to go to for announcements, enrichment, and to catch any information that I may leave out during class or meetings. I am really excited about our upcoming school year! I hope that you all (kids) learn A LOT and that you parents are helped in your homeschooling. So, without further ado, here are our literature lists for English and History. I had originally hoped that both lists would be the same, but it just has not worked out. If there is any problem or concern with any of these books, Parents please, please, please come to me and let me know. English 1. The Shakespeare Stealer - (Blackwood) 2. The Trojan War - (Coolidge) 3. Ten Tales from Shakespeare (Charles Lamb and Mary Lamb) 4. The Phantom Tollbooth - (Juster) 5. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (Konisburg) History 1. The Trojan War - (Coolidge) 2. God King - (Williamson) 3. Adam of the Road - (Gray) 4. The Bronze Bow - (Speare) 5. Catherine Called Birdy - (Cushman) 6. Beowulf - (Rebsamen)

No comments:

Post a Comment